Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I Need You

"But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called 'Today',
so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin."
- Hebrews 3:13 / NASV

I need you.  I confess that I am weak and broken and I need you as my brothers and sisters in Christ to stand with me and to encourage me.  I also know that you need me.  The truth is, we need each other desperately to survive in this crazy and fallen world we live in.  No one can make it on their own, and the good news is that we were never designed to.

                It is true that God created each of us unique and special, however, He also created us for each other.  We are one body, built to function together and to support each other.  Never be deceived into thinking that you can go it alone.  You need other believers to help you on your journey and to give protection from the power of sin that pulls many way into bondage.

                I do not mind admitting that I need you.  I believe that God created you to do great things, and when you become all you were created to be, I become all I was created to be.  I am so grateful for His love and mercy to me by putting you in my life.  I want to be a blessing to you as you my friend are a blessing to me.

                Always remember that you matter to the world.  God placed you here to make a difference and that difference is good.  You possess the qualities of a real success-minded person, which are to: Be your best.  Love God.  Have good manners. Discover the unknown.  Change the world.


John Patrick Hickey is an author, speaker, and Life Coach. To read more from John Patrick Hickey or to get his books, training and book him to speak to your church, business or group, visit our website at http://www.growthcenter.net or www.johnpatrickhickey.com.   © 2014 John Patrick Hickey

1 comment: